The operating temperature of your processor and the other components in your PC can reach very high temperatures even though they are built to withstand the temperature higher amount of it can damage your components.
There is a need for the best case for water cooling that can help normalize the temperature of your PC and this is one of the main factors that you should be looking for your if you need a PC case.
Other aspects of a good PC case are its ability to provide good airflow and to fit the necessary components in it.
If you are looking for a PC case for building your gaming system you should probably look into factors like good airflow, spacious case to fit all your components, and water cooling capability.
The form factor of the PC case can also be taken into consideration if you want a certain kind of PC cases.
Once you get all the factors that you are looking for then you can go ahead and choose one of the PC cases.
Buying guide for the best PC case
If you are new at PC building and eager to find out the right way to choose the best PC case then here is some piece of information. This could help you in understanding the various factors to be considered while looking for a PC case for your gaming system.
The collection of these PC cases are based on the reviews by the users and the features that they provide to the users.
Here is the list of factors that you should be looking for:
The form factor of the PC
There are mainly three types of form factors and choosing one of the three cases will depend on your motherboard form factor.
You have to make sure that your motherboard fits in your PC case before you buy it since the size also varies.
Here are the 3 form factors that you should know about:
Mini ITX case – This will not support the larger ATX boards and only support a mini-ATX or a Micro-ATX this is ideal for those who do not want a larger PC and have lower storage space. The gaming experience can also be compromised.
Full-tower PC cases –They are the largest cases and support almost all the motherboards including E-ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini-ITX. They are very spacious and allows more space for cable management,
Mid-tower PC cases – They are the most popular as they are neither too large nor less spacious. They also support Mini-ITX and ATX they are also quite affordable than the other form factors.
The airflow of the PC case is an essential feature because if the airflow is hindered the components inside your PC may become dusty. This can tamper the performance of the components and it has disadvantages of its own.
So, make sure to buy a PC case that has proper airflow and removes the excess heat from the components.
If you buy a PC case that does not provide proper airflow then you might have issues related to your precious components inside your PC.
Even if the components of the PC can withstand a lot of heat there is a possibility that your components will not be able to work properly in high heat.
The liquid cooling kit fits inside the PC case helps with the normalizing of the temperature inside the PC.
You should also be able to select the PC case which has this feature as this can protect your components from any damage.
Both the airflow and water cooling are the essential feature that you should be looking for if you want to build your own PC.
If you are someone who cannot withstand the annoying sound of the fans that are running in the PC and need to get rid of it.
You can find a PC case that provides soundproofing feature which can help you work in peace.
Some of the PC cases are built with sound dampening materials which nullify the noise caused by the fans inside the PC.
Required I/O ports
It is a necessity of each gamer to have the proper I/O ports for their PC because there is a need for USB 3.0 ports for external device connectivity and also a microphone port.
You will also need an HD audio port for connecting your headphones these are necessary for all the PC users so you should probably look for it when you have decided to buy a PC case.
If you are someone who really wants to keep their space neat and tidy you probably will not like all the PC wires clumsily hanging around.
If you are buying a PC case then you should look for a good PSU shroud which will help with cable management and also make your space look neater with all your cables placed neatly inside your PC.
You certainly do not want to compromise on the build quality because they will protect your components properly.
If the build quality of PC is not good then your components are at risk. Tempered glass is a good option only if they are sturdy and reliable so go for PC cases that have good build quality.
You cannot compromise the quality of the PC case over the price so you should find an affordable case with all the features you require.
You can also make a list of features that you are looking for and then start looking for the best PC case.
If you are trying to cut back on a few things for fitting other components in your budget then you should try to buy a budget-friendly PC case with all the features you require.
These were some of the tips that you could follow in order to buy the best PC case for your needs.
7 PC cases with water cooling option
Here are the 7 PC cases that comes with water cooling options:
This PC case has a mid-tower form factor and is also builder-friendly so it is the best choice for both the beginners and expert PC builders.
The design of NZXT is stunning and can also convince anyone to buy it and comes with soundproofing.
Even after running the fans at full blast, you will not be able to hear the sound of it outside since some of you may prefer a case that could keep things quiet then H510 is what you are looking for.
Airflow is also smooth and there is no restriction or downside to it. It also has water cooling support so that the temperature of the components is normalized and does not hinder their performance.
This is one of the best water cooling cases that you can buy at an affordable price of $77.
Features of NZXT H510
- It has a great design and soundproofing qualities
- It is available in mid-tower form factor
- It provides a water cooling support
- It has inbuilt fans which are necessary
- It has a PSU shroud which will also help with the cable management
- It supports Mini-ITX, ATX, MicroATX
- It is made of SGCC steel and tempered glass
- User-friendly design and aesthetics
- Great acoustics and thermal performance
- Water cooling support
- Vertical GPU mounting is possible
- Can seem a bit expensive for the PC builders
- The configuration of the airflow may attract dust
Thermaltake View 71
If you want a PC case that is designed to perfection and has stunning looks then Thermaltake View 71 can be your perfect choice.
Even though it is overpriced, the features and looks are worth your money that you will invest in it. It comes in a full tower form factor and looks absolutely monstrous in its four-sided tempered glass design.
You can also customize the fan according to your needs and make it look even better. It provides you with the water cooling feature which is necessary for your PC components.
If you can invest a little extra for this water-cooled pc case this can be your best option as this also has a plethora of other features.
Features of Thermaltake View 71
- It is a glass tempered full tower case
- It has an I/O ports for USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HD audio, Microphone
- It supports E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Maximum height of the CPU is 190mm
- It provides water cooling feature
- The design of the case is stunning
- Water cooling feature
- Aesthetic design at its best
- Spacious full tower PC case
- Customizable fans
- Assembly process is easy
- Might be overpriced
- It weighs a little more than a normal PC case
Phanteks Enthoo 719
Phanteks has been a leading manufacturer of good PC cases that caters to the need of the PC builders. They also provide an aesthetically designed case which is full of good features and specifications.
If you are an avid gamer and would want a liquid-cooled pc case then Phanteks Enthoo 719 can be a great choice.
It has a massive tempered glass door that is hinged and makes it look amazing.
It also has a host of features that is favorable for all the gamers who need a good PC case. It also has dual system support apart from the water cooling feature.
Let us look us more of the features that the Phanteks Enthoo 719 has to offer to its users.
Features of Phanteks Enthoo 719
- A well constructed full tower case with a glass tempered door
- Supports a wide range of motherboards including SSE-EEB, E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- The maximum length of the GPU is 503mm
- It offers great water cooling support
- The front panel of the case consists of various I/O ports such as the 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C gen2, 4 x USB 3.0, Microphone, Headphone, Reset Button, Power Button, D-RGB Mode, D_RGB Colour
- The build quality is very impressive
- It provides great value for money
- The design is attractive with the use of tempered glass
- It has plenty of cable management space
- It has water cooling support
- The full tower case can be tall for some tables
Lian Li O11 DYNAMIC XL
If you are looking for a case that is spacious and also has a feature of water cooling then this PC case can be a great option.
The build quality is great for the price you pay and is made out of a combination of aluminum and smoked tempered glass.
It is one of the best cases for liquid cooling and also has plenty of space for cable management.
Your components will also fit in perfectly in the given space and you will not have any issues with it.
The liquid kit can also be placed perfectly in the given space but the only downside is that the PC case does not have a fan.
The features and the specifications are mentioned below for you to know what you will be buying.
Features of Lian Li O11 DYNAMIC XL
- It is a full tower PC case that is made with smoked tempered glass
- It supports motherboard with a form factor of EATX, ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- It has I/O ports for both USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Type-A
- It also has magnetic dust filters
- It supports water cooling and also has space for the liquid kit to fit
- It also allows cable management since it is spacious
- It has an excellent build quality
- It sports a Razor Chroma RGB
- It also has synapse integration
- Supports liquid cooling
- It is reasonably priced
- It has a large PSU which makes it tight to it in the back chamber
- The magnetic filter strip is a bit thinner than it should be
Fractal Design Define 7
This brand has made sure that it will surely cater to the needs of the gaming PC builders and provide a lot of functionality to fit your components perfectly.
Fractal Design brings new features with each of its cases and this time Fractal Design Define 7 has proved to be a winner again.
This mid-tower case has a water cooling option too and was released this year. It is famous for helping its users to stay focused on what they do and give them a silent PC with its soundproofing feature.
It also has plenty of cable management space available to make your PC look great without chunks of wires hanging clumsily.
Overall this is a good option to choose if you are looking for a budget-friendly PC case with features.
Features of Fractal Design Define 7
- It has high-quality noise dampening material which makes it the best silent PC case
- The front panel consists of Power Button, Reset Button, RGB Button, USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, USB Type-C, Audio jack x 1, Microphone Jack x 1
- It also supports mother-board of form factors Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX, E-ATX
- It also comes with tempered glass with the good build quality
- The look of the case is premium but is available at affordable price
- It has a fan hub which does not take up much space
- It has a great acoustic performance
- The panels are tool-free so you do not have to put much effort
- They have high-quality dust filters
- Good cable management
- Water cooling feature
- Top panel may not be of much use
- It can seem overpriced for some individuals
Phanteks Eclipse P400
If you are looking for an affordable PC case with all the features you need then Phanteks Eclipse P400 can be a smart choice.
It is just $90 and will provide you with a good water cooling feature too. The design is as stunning as any premium case would be and you will also get a glass tempered build.
This brand already has a Phanteks Enthoo 719 which is a bit pricey and you would want to try this alternative too.
It is a mid-tower case which means that you can fit most of your motherboards including the ATX and the MINI-ATX.
Features Phanteks Eclipse P400
- It is a premium looking mid-tower PC case
- It provides water cooling feature
- It is affordable than most of the PC case
- It has a tempered glass build which is great for the price
- It has I/O ports for 2x USB 3.0, Headphone, Mic, LED Control, Reset
- It has magnetic dust filters
- It has a sturdy build quality
- Gives excellent value for money
- The design is stunning
- Liquid cooling feature
- It lacks manual for fitting the components in place
- There is less space for the water cooling
This PC case also provides you with all the necessary features that you need at an affordable price.
But the only downside to this it comes in a mini-ITX form factor and if you want to fit your ATX motherboards this would not be your choice.
But it has all the great features for you to give this PC case a thought. This PC case also supports water cooling and provides some space for cable management.
It also allows proper airflow which is a major necessity and the PSU shroud is also a good addition.
You also get a removable radiator bracket which some of you might prefer.
Features of NZXT H210
- The front panel consists of I/O ports power button, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A,1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C,1x Headset Audio Jack
- It also has a water cooling support
- The maximum GPU length is 325mm
- It is made of SGCC steel and tempered glass which makes it sturdy
- It supports MINI-ITX
- Provides good airflow
- Cable management can be done
- It can support larger GPUs
- It comes with stunning design
- Larger than other ITX cases
Frequently Asked Questions about PC cases
Is the water cooling feature necessary for PC cases? Yes, it will protect your components from overheating and normalize the temperature inside the PC. It is absolutely necessary for your PC case to have this feature
Will all the PC cases support the ATX motherboard? It depends on the form factor of the PC and only full tower and mid-tower PC cases will have enough space for the ATX motherboard. You should choose from the two of those PC form factors if you want your ATX motherboard to fit in your PC.
Are the MINI-ITX cases worth the money? If you are looking for a PC case that is affordable and saves a lot of space then these cases can be purchased. It depends on the features that the case provides which will determine its value for many. Choose from the top PC cases if you want to find the right PC case for your need.
Are all the PC case soundproof? It completely depends on the manufacturer to make the PC case soundproof you need to check the specification to know whether the material used has sound dampening effects.
The top 7 cases with the water cooling features have been elaborated with their pros and cons for you to choose the best PC case among them that caters to your need.
You can also take a look at each of these PC cases for more information but you must know that PC cases protect the components from any damage therefore it becomes necessary to buy a PC case with the good build quality.
But that is not enough as your PC also heats up you need a case with liquid cooling features that can normalize the temperature and keep your components safe.
For the optimum performance of your PC components make sure to get the right PC case with good airflow, spacious for cable management, I/O ports that you may require, water cooling support.
If you need clarifications ion buying the right PC case then you can refer to the buying guide mentioned above. Choose the best PC case for your gaming system and buy it affordable price from the market.
Modders have always thrived on making the gaming experience better for a plethora of games, and you will also be able to find mods for the famous Battletech game. You get a lot of cool stuff...
Bluestacks provides a compelling platform for all the gaming enthusiasts to play their favorite Android games on PC. Still, unfortunately, it has one drawback, and that is, it gets stuck in...